Bazuka Treatment (salicylic acid, lactic acid) 26% w/w Gel 6g
Warts and verrucas are caused by a type of virus resulting in small excessive growths of skin
- Warts appear often on fingers, or the back of the hands. They can be identified by the rough “cauliflower-like” appearance of the surface.
- Verrucas are often only on the sole of the foot. They can be painful and appear as small white ring of skin with a black dot in the centre.
The virus is very infectious and the warts and verrucas are likely to spread, particularly if left untreated. It can also be transferred from one person to another.
Corns and calluses have a hard, thick pads of skin and are more likely to appear on the feet but can also occur on the hands. They are caused by pressure and friction such as to poorly fitting shoes.
Bazuka gel contains the active ingredients salicylic acid and lactic acid. This effectively treats warts, verruca’s, corns and calluses by softening the skin. Once softened it can be removed by pumice stone or emery board
How to use Bazuka Gel
Before using first time:
- Hold the tube upright and unscrew the combined white and yellow nozzle
- Remove the red cap and keep tube upright for 30 seconds
- Without squeezing or over-gripping, in the upright position:
- Replace white and yellow nozzle
- Tighten it to pierce the top of the tube
- Loosen briefly to release any pressure and retighten
To use the Gel
- Soak the affected area for 2-3 minutes in warm water
- Dry gently using a towel
- Remove the protective yellow cap
- Carefully apply a thin layer (1-2 drops) but avoid getting it onto the surrounding skin
- Leave gel to dry and form small white patch. Replace yellow cap on tube.
- After 24 hours, peel/pick the patch carefully off the skin
- Apply further gel
- If can't remove the patch just reapply on top of it
7. Once a week, before reapplying, gently rub the affected with an emery board provided, or a pumice stone
Some warts and verruca’s can require up to 12 weeks treatment before they disappear. If they don’t talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Do not share your towel, emery board or pumice stone as the infection may spread to others.
If the gel gets on unaffected skin wipe it off immediately.
This product can be used during pregnancy and while breast-feeding
Possible side effects:
- You may feel a slight tingling sensation and/or some mild tenderness at the treated area. This is usually temporary.
- In rare cases it may appear as a temporary blemish on the skin
If you have any further questions about this product call our Browns Online Professional Pharmacist on 02476 364 586
Active Ingredients: salicylic acid (12.0% w/w) and lactic acid (4.0% w/w)
Other Ingredients: camphor, pyroxylin, ethanol and ethyl acetate
Do not take more than the recommended dose.
The product is volatile and highly flammable. Do not use near flames or ignition source (e.g. burning cigarettes or anything else that might ignite it).
Do not apply to broken skin, cuts and grazes.
Do not inhale the vapours of the gel.
Do not use Bazuka Treatment Gel:
if you are allergic to salicylic acid, lactic acid or any of the other ingredients
anywhere on or near your face, armpits, breasts, bottom or genital area
on birthmarks, moles, warts with hairs growing from them, or any other spots.
if you are diabetic or suffer from poor blood circulation to your hands or feet
- Free Delivery on all orders over £35.00
- Orders below £35.00 are at charged at just £3.99
- Delivery is within 2-3 days via Royal Mail 1st Class post.
Same Day Delivery
- Receive your order on the same day, hand delivered by one of our delivery drivers.
- A single charge of £5.99 per order
- Available Monday to Friday - Cut off for same day delivery require orders to be placed before 3pm
Click and Collect
- Order your product for same day collection at the branch closest to you FREE OF CHARGE
- This service is currently in the process of being rolled out across all branches, however, during this time certain branches may not appear on the drop down menu.
You may also like
Helps support energy release to fight fatigue