Advanced multivitamin and mineral food supplement with amino acids to help increase maternal folate status and contribute to normal fertility and reproduction. It contains all the benefits of the original Fertilcare supplements but with 5x more L-Arginine, Vitaimin E & Vitamin B1 Plus increased levels of selenium, thiamine,riboflavin, panthothenic acid and Vitamins C, D3 and B12. Which all supports normal maternal tissue, normal fertility, reproduction, protection of cells from oxidative stress. regulation of hormal activity and DNA synthesis.
How to use Babystart Fertilwoman Advanced Female Fertility Supplement 1 Month Supply
Take two tablets twice daily after a meal. Swallow with a glass of water. Can be taken as soon as you start to plan a preganancy.
If you have any further questions about this product call our Browns Online Professional Pharmacist on 02476 364 586
Cellulose, Arginine Hydrochloride, Calcium Carbonate, Carnitine Tartrate, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Cysteine Hydrochloride, Modified Maize Starch, Co-Enzyme Q10, DL Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Silicon Dioxide, Maltodextrin, Inositol, Ferrous Fumarate, Stearic Acid, Colour (Titanium Dioxide), Thiamine (Thiamine Mononitrate), Pantothenic Acid (Calcium Pantothenate), Magnesium Stearate, Niacin (Nicotinamide), Talc, Riboflavin, Cross-linked Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sucrose, Zinc Oxide, Maize Starch, Acacia, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Lutein, Manganese Sulphate, Triglycerides, Copper Sulphate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Antioxidants (DL Alpha Tocopherol, Tartaric Acid), Chromium Chloride, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide, Biotin, Sodium Molybdate, Menaquinone 7 (Vitamin K), Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D).
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet/healthy lifestle.
- Do not chew.
- Do not exceed the recommended intake.
- This product is suitable for adults only.
- Keep out of reach from children. If you are taking any medication or have any exsisting medical conditons consult your doctor before using this product. This product contains iron, which if taken in excess may be harmful to very young children.
- Free Delivery on all orders over £35.00
- Orders below £35.00 are at charged at just £3.99
- Delivery is within 2-3 days via Royal Mail 1st Class post.
Express Delivery (UK Mainland)
- Next Day Delivery will cost £5.99
- Cut off for Next Day is 2pm (Mon-Fri)
- Orders placed after 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched the next working day.
You may also like
Nutritional support for when trying for a baby