A multivitamin and mineral supplement formulated to increase maternal folate status and nutritionally support women who are trying for a baby. Contributes to normal , maternal tissue growth, fertility reproduction, DNA synthesis, regulation of hormonal activity, and cell division.
How to take Babystart Fertilcare Female Fertility Supplement
One tablet per day on a full stomach. Swallow whole with a glass of water.
If you have any further questions about this product call our Browns Online Professional Pharmacist on 02476 364 586
calcium carbonate, magnesium oxide, cellulose, arginine hydrochloride, ascorbic acid, maltodextrin, ferrous fumarate, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, nicotinamide, modified maize starch, vitamin E acetate, zinc oxide, pyridoxine hydrochloride, silicon dioxide, cross - linked sodium carboxymethycellulose, mannitol, colours, (titanium dioxide, iron oxides), calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, magnesium stearate, stearic acid, talc, sucrose, copper sulphate, acacia, riboflavin, maize starch, folic acid, triglycerides, biotin, potassium lodide, sodium selenite, tartaric acid, vitamin K1, vitamin D3, tocopherol, cyancobalamin
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle. Do not chew.
- Do not exceed the recommended intake.
- This product is suitable for adults only and has been developed for women trying to conceive.
- Keep out of reach from children. If you are taking any medication or have an existing medical condition please consult your doctor or health care professional before using this product. This product contains iron, which if taken in excess may be harmful to very young children.
- Free Delivery on all orders over £35.00
- Orders below £35.00 are at charged at just £3.99
- Delivery is within 2-3 days via Royal Mail 1st Class post.
Express Delivery (UK Mainland)
- Next Day Delivery will cost £5.99
- Cut off for Next Day is 2pm (Mon-Fri)
- Orders placed after 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched the next working day.