Boasting A&D’s IHB (Irregular Heart Beat)/Circadian Rhythm analysis technology, pioneered by A&D in 2001 and now found on our entire range of blood pressure monitors. This A&D ground breaking technology is now used worldwide assisting in the opportunistic detection of arrhythmias – which include Afib (or Atrial Fibrillation).
The device also utilizes the latest 3rd generation technology from A&D, with an easy one button operation incorporating the advantage of automatic fuzzy logic controlled inflation.
The UA-611 is supplied with the Latex and metal free, SlimFit™ Cuff (22-32cm) giving the user a more comfortable experience.
An additional 31-45 cm SlimFit™ Large cuff option (Latex and metal free) can be ordered separately if needed.
The UA-611 is clinically validated to the world recognized European Hypertension Society (ESH) guidelines so the user can have complete confidence in their readings.
The average value feature of the stored data (up to 30 readings) along with the WHO Blood pressure classification indictor allows the user to better control their management program.
The quality of the UA-611 allows A&D to offer the user a 5 Year warranty (excluding batteries and Cuff).
The UA-611 provides the user a leading cost effective solution with the reassurance of advanced technology and ESH clinical validation
If you have any further questions about this product call our Browns Online Professional Pharmacist on 02476 364 586
- UA-611 Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor
- Latex and Metal Free, SlimFit™ Cuff (22-32 cm)
- Instruction Manual
- 4 x AA Batteries
- Free Delivery on all orders over £35.00
- Orders below £35.00 are at charged at just £3.99
- Delivery is within 2-3 days via Royal Mail 1st Class post.
Express Delivery (UK Mainland)
- Next Day Delivery will cost £5.99
- Cut off for Next Day is 2pm (Mon-Fri)
- Orders placed after 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched the next working day.