Used to relieve discomfort and pain associated with teething. The gel works to form an invisible film which helps to protect gums from the pain and discomfort associated with teething. Comes with a silicone brush that gently massages the gums whilst applying to the gums precisely.
How to use Ashton and Parsons Gel
Infants 3 months and over
Apply a pea-sized amount of gel to the affected area and gently massage gums with the applicator supplied. In infants apply preferably after meals and before baby's sleep to promote film build up and prolong pain relief. Use 3-4 times a day as needed.
If you have any further questions about this product call our Browns Online Professional Pharmacist on 02476 364 586
aqua, polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP), maltodextrin, propylene glycol,PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, aloe barbadensis, xanthan gum, banana flavour, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, disodium EDTA, sodium hyaluronate, xylitol, cetylpyridinium chloride, glycyrrhetinic acid, crocus sativus
- Free Delivery on all orders over £35.00
- Orders below £35.00 are at charged at just £3.99
- Delivery is within 2-3 days via Royal Mail 1st Class post.
Express Delivery (UK Mainland)
- Next Day Delivery will cost £5.99
- Cut off for Next Day is 2pm (Mon-Fri)
- Orders placed after 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched the next working day.